Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, April 23, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend I am doing lots of different stuff! Thursday night I am going to a birthday party with some friends and having a sleep over. Friday I'm going to hang out with Katelyn and help her babysit. Then Friday night, I'm going to the baseball game with Katelyn. Saturday I'm going shopping with my mom in Brookings and then Saturday night I'm going to a birthday party for my great uncle who turned 80. Sunday morning we are coming home from Brookings but doing a little shopping before we head out. Once I get home I have to mow the lawn and help my dad. That's what my weekend will consist of.

No comments:

Post a Comment