Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ted Talk

Well I think that social media has changed a lot. Before all that you could do to be apart of the newspaper. Do not get me wrong, I think that the newspaper is great, but just because I read the paper, does not mean that the younger generations will read it. I think that social media has changed in ways that are visible and not visible. So that you understand what I mean when I say that social media has changed in ways that are not visible I will explain. One way that media has changed invisibly is because people know more things from media, but, they just keep it to them selves. I think that this video was inspiring because it reminded me of what I was trying to accomplish. I think that it helped me to not only believe in myself and what I am trying to do, but also I think that it might have gotten the other girls in the class more interested in wanting to help with my Kony2012 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment