Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Summer 2012

Summer 2012 is just right around the corner. Deuel High School students are getting very excited for it. They are all ready for summer to be here besides for the students that like winter the best.

A lot of the students already have their plans ready for what they are going to do this summer. Most of them said that they were going to work. Sophomore Hallie Shea said, “My plans for the summer are going to be getting a job so that I will have money when I go on my trip to New Orleans with the St. Paul's Youth Group. I plan on going to the lake a lot with my friends. I also plan on babysitting my nephew and spending as much time with him as I can. Hopefully, I will be able to attend the baseball games that are going on and enjoy my summer. Like I mentioned, I will be going to New Orleans for a week in July. I will also be getting ready for my older brother's wedding!” Sophomore Kellie Thomas said, “My plans for summer 2012 is to go to baseball games, hang out with friends, go to the lake, get a nice tan, and work.” Junior Jenna Freese said, “My summer plans are to go camping, work, and hang out with family and friends.”

The Deuel High School students are ready for summer. They're all excited to sleep in and get some relaxation in and most of all no homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment