Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Commercials

This years Superbowl Commercials were fantastic. I thought that they were definitely better than last years. My favorite commercial this year was definitely the m&m one. I thought that it was really funny because I love the song that was being played and I thought it was funny that they used m&m guys for it. My other favorite was the Doritos commercial. I thought that the Doritos commercial was really funny because I liked how the wife came home and asked the husband where the cat was and the husband had buried it. I thought that it was a good one. I also thought that the Etrade commercial this year was pretty funny. I thought that it was really funny because I thought it was silly how the baby sat up in the incubator. Superbowl commercials are always funny I think. I think that they make them the funniest for Superbowl because there are always a lot of people that watch the Superbowl so they would think that they would get more views that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment