Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SUPER BOWL!

Well, this year I would have to say that I was not to happy with most of the commercials. I am not sure why I wasn't super happy, but I think that it is because I am so used to the commercials being absolutely blown away by them, and this year, well I just wasn't. Just because I think that most of there commercials were not very good, does not mean that I did not like all of them. There were a few commercials that I thought were pretty funny! There was one commercial that really got me. There was a brown M&M and it was at a party, and then another M&M started to dance to the song, "Im sexy and I know it" and it just seemed really funny. I did not really watch much more of the game but I was able to see a few more commercials. Another commercial that I saw was about the type of chip and there was a song that was burying a cat, and then the dog saw that the man had seen him bury the cat and he told the man to not say anything while handing the man a bag of the cheese chips. The reason why I think it was funny is because its not something that you would think of for a commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment