Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

News Paper.. ?dead or alive?

Well today we were asked if we though that newspapers were dying. There are a lot of things that could be said about this topic. Some people could say that newspapers are not dead and they never will be. While other people say that they are already dead. A reason why people might say that newspapers are not dying is because they do not have any other way to get news, and in this day and age, I very highly doubt that a person would not have any other way to get news. Another thing that might make them say that newspaper are not dying is because they are trying to keep things the way that they are and always have been. There are may other people how ever So, what I am trying to say is that, I do, in spite of other opinions think that newspaper are dying. There are plenty of reasons why I think that newspapers are dying and some the reasons why I think that is because there are so many other ways that you can news, ways that are faster and updated hourly. I also think that it would be smart to get the news from say a website like this one, --> CLICK HERE!, and it is free! If I had to, I know that I could safely say that 100% of people would like things that are free rather then have to spend money on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment