Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

blogging about our blogs :)

Today we are blogging about the blogs that we picked out yesterday. One of the blogs that I picked out was about make up. Today they had a type of make up that was called vintage. just by reading this I learn so many ways that i could try new looks for my make up! I am so happy that I looked into these blogs today. I am going to go home and try all the fabulous looks that I saw today. My opinion on this make up blog is that not everybody can pull off the vintage look. There are certain types of faces that can not pull of that type of make up. So I think that you should always no your face shape before you try new types of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment