Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

About the Blogs.

My favorite blog is the Cupcake blogs because they have some new cool ideas on there. I found some Trix, Cocoa Puffs, and Lucky Charm cupcakes. I would love to try them all. They sound so good. On my other blogs that I have, some of them have updated not all of them though.
My favorite blog that I have is the Cupcake blogs. I think they are a great blog because they give some great ideas. They have some really odd ideas. They have like snickers and many different kinds of candy ideas. They have some really cool Christmas ideas also. They have an up down santa clause and many other different ideas. I just like how they have some really odd ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment