Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogs

Today we added blogs to google.com. I found some blogs that I really liked. The ones that I liked the most have to do with beauty. I really liked the make up tips. I like being able to look at these blogs, because they are related to what I like doing and or learning about. It's interesting to find out how many blogs are out there about topics that you also enjoy. I do like the blog on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment