Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Knitting

Today I read the one of my blogs. The blog that I read today was on knitting. There were some cool ideas. Did you know that you can knit using your fingers? Well now I do. That is one of my goals this year, is to knit. I particularly want to knit a scarf. This blog is going to be very helpful when it comes to wanting to learn how to knit and to find some cool scarfs. I know that it will take a lot of practice, but I know that I can do it. If you put your mind on something you can do achieve it. I have another blog for easy knitting. This blog will be also very helpful when it comes to knitting. The first thing that I need to do is to get yarn and my needles to knit. Maybe I'll get purple! I want to knit a pink and purple scarf and I want it to be a chunky one and to be very stylish. I have until next winter to get this done, since it hasn't gotten very cold out this year. It will be useful when I go ice fishing too!I'm getting excited, I better get to town soon so I can get my knitting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment