Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lexi


Hello my name is Lexi. I am a senior at Deuel and this is my 3rd year in Journalism. I am very excited about my senior year. I have been a boys basketball cheerleader for 4 years and Im very excited for this season. I am also a member of the Key Club. I think that Journalism is going to be fun! I have always had fun in this class, it might be because of all of the treats that we brought. Im kind of bummed that we aren't going to have the Birdwatcher in the paper anymore. I think that the new changes will be fun and a good change from what I have done before. Im really looking forward to the senior videos. I think that that is because Im a senior now so I will get to have my own video. I hope this is a exciting year.

In the picture on the left is my cousin Briana, my friend Karli, and myself. We are in Fort Jackson South Carolina at Basic Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment