Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Karina


Hello, my name is Karina. I am currently a sophomore at Deuel High School. In the fall I am active in oral interpretation, volleyball and football cheerleading. This is my first year cheerleading. In the winter I am involved in gymnastics. I was on our state championship team last year. In the spring I do the play and am planning on being in track this year. As you can tell I am very active in my school. I like to read in the spare time that I have. If I'm not at home with my family, I am hanging out with friends. I think that this class will be fun and I will become a better writer. I would like to write about a variety of things.On the left is a picture of me and on the right is my friend Shantel.

No comments:

Post a Comment