Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Katelyn


Hello, my name is Katelyn. Im turned 16 in May. Im a sophomore whose gunna have lots of fun! Im really fun to hangout with. I love to shop. I have three good friends thats i can really trust, Kelly , Delaney and Kellie T. My favorite color is pink. I have two brothers, Jordan and Naethan. I also have two sisters, Holly and Britney. My parents are Kari and Pat. they are really cool parents. Im really excited for this year.. I hope theres no drama at all. I hope to go to all the games this year. My favorite class this year would probly be Personal Fiance. Well thats about it! byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment