Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jenna


Hello people reading The Birdwatcher Blog. My name is Jenna and I am currently a Junior at Deuel High School. This year I am anticipating to get one year closer to graduating in one year. I also would like to set my mind to one thing on what I want to do after I graduate from High School. During my junior year I am going to try to get good grades this year. A little bit about myself would be I like to do things outdoors with a lot of people such as friends and family. Things I like to do outdoors is hunting, fishing, and camping in the summer time.

The picture above is myself (L) and my friend Carrie (R).

No comments:

Post a Comment