Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Delaney

Hello,
My name is Delaney Stroschein and I am a sophomore at Deuel School. This year i am anticipating to do well in this class. I like to do many things. Some of the things that I like to do would be to hang out with friends. Also, I like to go tubing, boating, shopping, and go to the pool. I have one sibling, a brother named Josh. He is 23 years old and currently has his own landscaping business. My parents names are Marty and Karna. I have many pets and animals. Thats pretty much it about me.

Kelly Colleen and me:)
Love,
Delaney:)

No comments:

Post a Comment