Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wrapping Up!

The school year is just about over and all things are coming to an end. I really think that this year semesters are not going to be that hard. I am going to be gone next monday and tuesday so I already know what I will be doing. For my first period I have chorus and we are not having any test we are just done after next tuesday. So I get to sleep in which makes me happy. Then for second period we are taking a test which will be not that hard. For third period we are taking another test which will be my hardest and after that I will be pretty much stress free. For 4th period we have a project where we have to make a movie of like our life in spanish. 5th period I have study hall so I do not have anything. 6th period we have to give a speech and have an outline and web cited. 7th period we are making a business project of our business. In 8th period we are writing a paper and doing our portfolios. I am done with every single thing besides my tests and one story other than that I am done. This makes me really happy because I am pretty much done with school and I get study halls which makes me not stressed anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment