Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Only a few more days...

The time is here and students are now a where for the most part about what they will be doing for a semester grade. In my classes I know what I am doing in each class except for one.
My semester schedule will be crazy, but the more projects makes it less stressful when it comes to crunch time to study for a test. In my biology class I will be taking a final chapter test as well as an all vocabulary test. Algebra II will also be a test, Mr. Lundberg generally makes our semester tests multiple choice. Spanish II is different from what she generally does, we are doing a project. This project is due the last day of class for spanish, the project is almost like a senior video or any kind of presentation or some type of program that will represent my life. For comp/speech we have not yet heard what we are doing, but I am in hopes that we have to write a paper and not give a presentation. Geography semester is a project and we just got the information for it today, we had to choose a country and compare it to the U.S. in several different ways. Then finally the journalism semester will be finishing our portfolios from the last semester and writing a paper during the scheduled semester test period. It will be chaos now until my last test is done and my last project is turned in, but I am ready for it to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment