Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What do I think?

I already wrote about what happened today with miss South Dakota. I really liked her and I thought that she had some really good points and I just really liked her talk today. It kind of got to me when she started telling us about her brother. I know how she feels because the same thing happened to my family, it may not have been my only brother but it was a cousin that was close to me. It was hard to sit there today and listen to her talk without getting super sad and without crying. It brought up a ton of good and bad memories for me. This topic is a big deal for a lot of people but it is a personal one for me I think. I would admit that I have text and drove before but I know that I will not. I thought she was a really good speaker and I am glad that we got the chance to listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment