Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thoughts of next year!


With the school year coming to an end I starting to look forward to the new things next year. There are a few things that I am looking forward to. One of them things is some of the classes that I will taking next year. I am looking forward to starting the class psychology because I don't really know what to expect. It sounds like it could be a kinda hard class but I also think that it will help me in the future. My plans for the future is to go to school to become a nurse I really think that psychology would be a good class to take to for that career. Another things that I looking forward to next year is seeing my friends. Over the summer I don't really hang out with friends that much so coming back to school and seeing friends is something I look forward to. Another thing would also be looking forward to being one year closer to being out of high school. There isn't really a whole lot that I look forward to because I love the summer and wish that it would never end but it has to at sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment