Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Senior Year

Well next year Im a senior. Thats what I have to say about that! I know so excited! No, I really am excited about being a senior. But then again I am kind of sad to leave these people that I have known forever. Im most looking forward to all of the looking into the future and setting goals. I want to really focus on what I am going to do with my life after high school. I really don't like thinking about it because it is kind of scary. I think that most of all Im looking forward to having fun with my friends one more year before we all depart and never ever see each other again. I plan of having way to much fun and staying up way too late. I really hope that I can get my senior privileges right away. I kind of think that they should give them to the whole class at that time because if you didn't make the cut on the Dakota Step then it is kind of like look they sucked at taking that test and they don't have their privileges. But oh well. My mom is getting pretty jacked about our graduation party. I am having my party with my two cousins Dalton and Shannon. I am kinda excited about that because it will be a BIG party and that will be fun! My mother has been planning our party since I was in like the 9th grade. I think Im only excited about the food we are going to have at our party.

No comments:

Post a Comment