Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thinking about next year already?


The school year is about over which means summer coming than a new start. I am really excited about the new your coming and can't wait to see my new classes with some new teachers. My first class of the year is Algebra 2 and many year. The best class i am happy to be in is 8th Drafting with Mr. Tvedt. With that class it will start and helping me with my goals in life and my future of what i would like to be. Also, that we will be having a longer lunch time and a shorter homeroom. And the best part about it is getting to have a different homeroom teacher that will be interesting. So i am excited to get out of my 10th grade year and move into my 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment