Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ready for Next Year?


As my sophomore year at Deuel comes closer and closer to an end, I have mixed feelings about my junior year. I am glad that I will be done with some of my classes that I wasn't a huge fan of, but I will be sad to leave the ones that I really like. Next year, my class periods are going to be so much different than this year because we had to make adjustments to our schedules.
The classes that I am most excited to take is survival skills and pottery. I've heard that survival skills is a fun class to take. I really like taking art classes so I am glad that I got into pottery. I am not so enthused about having my homeroom fourth hour next year because in homeroom I usually eat my breakfast.
One thing that I am looking forward to for next year is sports. I hope that we can do very well and hopefully go to state. We accomplished big things this year in basketball and I hope to do the same next year. Next year I think I might try to go out for track, but who knows, I might end up being lazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment