Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Juniors?


I honestly think that is it is weird to start thinking about next years school year without summer being here yet. We get out of school in just a few weeks and we already want to know what we are looking forward next school year? Crazy! I think the main thing I am looking forward to is being a junior in general. That fact in and of itself makes me really happy. I honesty can't wait to be done with high school, and knowing that we only have two years left makes me super happy. My classes which are: American History, American Lit., Trigonometry, Bio 151, Chemistry, and Fitness are all of interest to me. I am looking forward to seeing what these classes are about and how they are going to help me with my future. I want to be a doctor, so I think the science classes that I am taking will for sure help me in the future. The first athletic thing of the year is cheerleading, which is going to be super fun! The team is Karina, Steph, Alex, Meaghan, Shannon, I. It's funny that all of us are gymnasts but Shannon, but I think we are going to end up being like a big family. I am also excited to see how well our football team does this year. Another thing that I am happy for is gymnastics season. We aren't going to have that big of a team this year, but we get new leotards! Alex and I get to pick out our new competition leos for next year, which can be kind of stressful, but it is fun. I am looking forward to see how strong our team is, without Breanna, Jerra, Erika, and Hailey, this coming year. Another thing that I really want to accomplish in the next year is making it to nationals, that would really make me excited. It has been my goal to make it to nationals for about four years now and I have yet to make it. I am just going to keep working hard and get better. I also have to mention that I am for sure looking forward to turning 17! I guess that doesn't really have to do with school, but it sure makes sense to me to write on here. Lastly, I am looking forward to track and lastly being done with my junior year and looking on to being a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment