Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ready For My Senior Experience

It has been a long eleven years of school, and now it's finally time to take my turn as head honcho. No, I'm the principal, I'm just going to be a senior! There are so many things to be excited about! Most of all, I'm excited that it's one year closer to being out of high school. I can't wait to get out on my own and start a new chapter in life. I'm not sure about my schedule, but I don't think I'll have any problems with my classes next year. I'm also excited about cheerleading for boys basketball for one last season and being able to go to football games and others sports with all my friends!
There are a few downsides to entering into my final year of high school. I will definitely miss seeing my friends everyday and having classes with them and I'll miss the teachers. Being in college is going to be a major change from being in high school, but when the time comes I think I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment