Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Final Year!


Life will definitely be different next year because I will be a senior here at Deuel High School. I am really looking forward to next year because I will, of course, graduate. My senior year will also be a sad year because you leave all your friends and sports behind to go off to college. It will definitely be a bitter sweet year and surreal. To think about me graduating is just plain crazy. I remember back in the elementary years clicking on that 2012 folder thinking wow I'm never going to graduate. Now, its only next year. It is crazy how time flies.
I am excited to be in Biology 153 next year because 151 was quite interesting and kind of fun. Overall, I'm just excited for next year to be done because then I am finally out of high school. Preferably, I would want the first two sports seasons to go slow because I'm in volleyball and cheerleading. I really don't want to leave those two in high school because they have been a lot of fun. The year will be full of some of the biggest decisions of your life. I am just not sure if I'm ready to make them because I don't want to make the wrong choice.
Above is a picture of soon to be seniors Abigail and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment