Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Paige Marks the Spot!
Last Friday when I was babysitting, I took my these pictures. I chose this picture because Paige filled up the whole picture with her body and limbs. I thought that this was a good action picture because it wasn't blurry.
Look at That Aim
I thought that this was a good shot because it filled up the picture. I also think that it kind of used the rule of framing. It used framing because there was a black background behind and you can see it around the outside of her.
Up Close and Personal
I think that this picture is pretty cute. Even thought I'm not a big fan of little dogs, it kind of makes me want one. I think that this follows the rule of getting down on the subjects level and using viewpoint. I had to get down on the ground to get the picture to look like this and if I wouldn't have, it would look a lot different.

1 comment:

  1. Your puppy picture looks just like my puppy, Maggie, from college. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete