Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Only Three?

Many times people may ask themselves "How can I take better pictures?" Well one way you can take a better picture is to use the rule of thirds. I used it in this picture. "Time is tick ticking away" is the caption that I put on this picture. I thought this was a good picture because it followed rule of thirds really good. Another reason is it is just focused on one object.







I think there are a couple different categories that this picture could fit in such as: rule of thirds and action. "Water rippling in the wind" is the caption I chose for this picture. I thought this was a good picture because it uses two techniques, like I said before. I thought it was good for rule of thirds because the tire in the bottom right hand corner is not in the center of the picture and action because you can see the waves in it really good.






This picture fits in the category of framing. It fits in with framing because of the trees that surround the sun set in the middle of the picture. "A great end to a great day" is the caption I chose for this picture. I think this is a good picture because of the colors is shows in it and it shows the framing really well in the picture also.




To learn more about photography tips click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment