Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Next Year Already!?


Well, it is almost the end of the 2010-2011 school year here at Deuel High School and I am excited for summer to be here and the 2011-2012 school year to start. One thing that I am looking forward to next year is the art class I am going to be in next year. I am going to be in Journalism once again next year for the first semester and then I am onto my pottery class, like I said before. I am also looking to my myth and psychology because I can learn more about something that I don't know that much about. Another class that I am looking forward to is accounting class. This class will help me with what I want to do in my future with book taking. On the other hand I am not only looking forward to classes next year but seeing my friends more and more after summer. Next year is one step closer to my senior year and then I will be off to tech. school.

No comments:

Post a Comment