The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Lexi and Erin's Tips for Business Blogging
1. Blog regularly - blog at least 2 to 3 times a week so that visitors are kept wanting more, you can never blog too much...or can you?
2. Calendar of Events - lets your visitors know what's happening
3. Blog about interesting topics - blog about things they want to hear
4. Explain well - give details and have an opinion, always reply to comments left by visitors
5. Special Promotions - sales, discounts
6. About the business - so people know the basics about it
7. Pictures & Videos - costumers can get a look at what your selling
8. Advertising - links, have a facebook page
9. Not boring - use fun fonts, catchy headlines and creative backgrounds to make it more appealing
10. Avoid putting others down - don't make the competition sound bad just to improve your sales - delete unnecessary things