Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

For journalism class over the weekend we were assigned to take twelve pictures and follow all the rules of taking a picture. Some examples of the rules are shadows, rule of thirds, and composition. I thought that this assignment was pretty easy to do. The hardest part was getting the flash to work correctly. My very top picture that I am sharing with all of you is a picture of a goose and I thought that it was a pretty decent picture that I took. I thought that it followed the rules and it turned out pretty good. I had to crop out most of the picture to make it look like it is right now. It follows the rule of thirds the best because it hits the corner of the thirds perfectly I think. My middle picture is a picture of a christmas decoration and I thought it was a pretty neat picture. It followed the rule of shadows the best! I thought that the shadows were really cool. My last picture was a picture of flowers. I thought that it was a good picture to show outlines. It has really good lighting in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment