Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, April 25, 2011

What is your favorite?

Sweets, Sweets, Sweets. What is your favorite kind of candy, are you a type of person that likes chocolate, sugary, or dull candy? Well, personally depending on the mood I am in chocolate is my favorite kind of candy. This year I gave up chocolate for forty days and it was really tough for me. But then i realized that I like gummies a lot more than just chocolate. There are many different kinds of chocolates and gummies. My top five chocolates that I like are:
1.) Recees
2.) Twing Bings
3.) 1000 Grand
4.) 3 Musketeers
5.) Snickers
Some of the different Gummies I like are:
1.) Gummy Worms
2.) Starburst Gummies
3.) Peacheos
I would like to think that candy is good for you but really I know it isn't. The best part about chocolate is that it always tastes good especially when I have given it up for forty days.

No comments:

Post a Comment