Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shakin' It Up a Little Bit

Specially designed for the women in this generation Shake Weights are Shaping the world! Put down the heavy 50 pound weights and pick up a shake weight this invention is to help women strengthen and tone their arms and increase their upper body strength. I personally have not tried this product but you never know time I could possibly do it. When ordering this product a DVD is available for women to
This lovely product only takes six minutes a day to do and batteries are not included, just grab it and shake it up. I really think I could potentially get into the shake and weight and use it often. I guess I won't know how well or not well it works until I try it but if or when I do I will definitely update everyone on how it has impacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment