Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Poetry project fun?

In English today the Juniors showed the class one of their projects. I wasn't able to do the Rocky Raccoon themed song. There was a lot of problems with the music, so I wrote a poem. I personally think the poem went well. I tried to capture the book and it's theme in the poem. I think over all I did well. The poem was fun to write. I really like to write poetry, so it was no trouble.

Speaking Of Mice and Men  I read a blog today on blog spot. It seems that another American Lit class has started the book. Their teacher had put up a blog for the class to blog on and commit on. I guess it's sort of like Mr. Rosdahl and his book blogging for the juniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment