Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Of Mice and Men

In English class we just finished reading a book called "Of Mice and Men" It's a book that is based around the great depression. The Deuel junior class has to choose a project and there is a few to choose from. The points have to total hundred points. So I chose to do a portrait of a scene and to write a song about the book. each are about fifty points. I have already started the song. I am writing the song to the tune of Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles. For the scene I don't know what part of the book I want to draw, but it will come to me. The main part of the song I am worried about the song is my lyrics being longer then the actual song, but I think it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment