Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back Injury

Yesterday the track team had their home track meet in Estelline. There is too much water in our parking lot at home so we asked Estelline if we could have out track meet there. The meet started at 3 with field events and the running events started 3:30. I was unable to compete in the meet. Last week during our meet I hurt my back. I have been going to the chiropractor in Watertown about every other day. I got put to good use at the track me though. I had to help at the triple jump pit. I had to place the stick in ground for the closest mark from the front of the pit. I have to go to the chiropractor today and hopefully I can run again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment