Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On the Road Again

Today is the day that my family will head out to Des Moines, Iowa for the Regional gymnastics meet. We are leaving as soon as we all get packed and ready to go. I packed this morning, so that we could hopefully leave sooner. The only thing that is really going to set my time back a little while is having to do a lab for biology. We will be taking our flex, the vehicle that we always take on trips. That car had more miles on it, in one year that many cars I have seen. The trip to Des Moines is about 5 hours, so with stopping and all we should arrive there around 10:00 or 10:30. My plan is to do a lot of sleeping in the car so that I am rested up for getting up early to go to practice at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment