Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yummy in my tummy


Food is what we all crave but can't all have. For me, though, there is no shortage of food that I can eat on a daily basis. On Monday my day started out with me eating toast that had braunschweiger on it. If your wondering what that is, it is a liver sausage. Now, I have never tried liver, but I am guessing it tastes nothing like that, only because my mom doesn't like liver but she likes braunschweiger. With that I would say you should try it before you give it an unfair chance, because it is really good. The day went by and it came to lunch time at school. For lunch we had french toast sticks, ham, and a tri-tater. This honestly has to be one of my favorite meals that gets served at school. I really like the fact that we get breakfast for lunch, it really puts a spin on things. To go with my breakfast for lunch I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich and peaches. I used to get a peanut butter and honey sandwich everyday, but now they only put honey out two times a week, which makes me very sad. The peaches were a, "o those look good" kind of thing, and they were really good too. After track practice this day I decided that I would go to Cenex and get some chex mix. I like to have something to eat before going to gymnastics practice right after track. Before I was bringing an apple but I forgot to grab one off the counter. I will tell you, though, that the chex mix really hit the spot! After I got home from practice my mom had a chicken pot pie made for me. It was so delicious. The one thing that was really annoying, is that it stuck to the bottom of the tin plate and it ended up leaving the bottom in the tin, sad face!

No comments:

Post a Comment