Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Will Win It All?


Have you been watching March Madness or do you even care at all what is going on? If you haven't been watching the basketball tournament, you should tune in on saturday and watch to see who makes it to the championship game to win the tournament. On saturday there will be two games being held on CBS, the first game will be UK (University of Kentucky) and UConn (University of Connecticut).
I predict that UConn wins that game because they are rated number three and UK is rated number four, but that is not the only reason why I predict UConn winning. Another reason why I think that UConn will win is because UK did not play the best against UNC this past week and I think that UConn has been playing better that UK, but that is just my personal opinion.
The second game against VCU (Virginia CommonWealth University) vs. Butler starts at 8:45 p.m. Again I am going with Butler because they are rated better than VCU and I think that they have a better chance at making it to the championship. I do not know much about these two teams but my guess is that Butler will come out on top and pull away with the win.
So if you want to watch these two really good games tune in at 6:30 on CBS and you will be able to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment