Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scary Sharks

When I went snorkeling in Cancun, there was one particular thing I was terrified about. It wasn't drinking the salty ocean water or touching the spongy, fish-infested coral reef, my fear was of sharks! I have dreams about being in the ocean and a huge shark comes along, but I never actually get eaten by it, I always wake up in horror. Sharks are so scary! Just their huge bodies and razor-sharp teeth are so frightening. I just can imagine them swimming amidst the murky ocean water, looking for cute, little fish to prey on. I think a shark attack would be such a ghastly experience, if you lived. Them biting your limbs off and pulling you underwater would be something you'd never be able to erase from your memory! Sharks are definitely the scariest animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment