Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesdays meal!


I started with a bowl of cereal and it was so good! It was the same thing that I had for breakfast all week, cap'n crunches berries brunch. Then when I got to school I went to the lunch room and got an omelet. Omelets are one of my favorite meals that we get for breakfast. When lunch time came around we had the choice between a taco or hot hame and cheese sandwich. I choose the hot ham and cheese sandwich. It wasn't filling but it tasted pretty good. After lunch I didn't eat till my dad came home with supper. My dad walked through the door with a delicious supreme pizza from godfathers in watertown! I love pizza so much and top that off it was from my favorite pizza place in watertown! I would have preferred peperoni but I was alright with supreme. I didn't eat a whole lot but it was still good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment