Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesdays Menu!


Today I started my day with a bowl of cap'n crunches berries crunch cereal. It was a great way to start the day because it was so good. When school started I went to the lunch room to get break fast with Danielle, Carrie, and Jenna. In there I got a omelet wrap & some grape. I really enjoy grapes especially the purples grapes. That was the first time that I had an omelet warp. It was a cheese omelet with a tortilla shell about it. It tasted pretty good. At lunch I grabbed the plate that had chicken noodle hot dish on it and it was good but it wasn't a real filler. Once school was done I went home and this first thing I did was grab a snack. The snack that I grabbed was doritos... YUM! I love doritos so much. The cheese on them is so amazing. Later on in the day around 6 pm I decided to make some chicken noodle soup. For supper I had scallop potatos and chicken. That was a filler!

No comments:

Post a Comment