Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Smelly & Scary



Skunks are really out on the prowl, now that they're coming out of hibernation, which brings how awful I think they are to my attention! Skunks are so gross and scary. They look so nasty when you see them hobbling down the side of the road. I see so many of them as roadkill, which is unfortunate, because then the person's car will be all smelly. Also, its like they should stay off the road! You'd think they'd begin to understand after seeing so many of their comrades as roadkill. Another downfall about skunks is that their spray smells so bad, especially if you hit them yourself, you can almost taste the strong, raunchy scent. When I was younger, me and my brother were playing outside, and two skunks came out of the field, I was sooo scared, and ran away in impulse and left my brother, who couldn't really walk, let alone run! My mom thinks that every little animal has rabies, so I kind of subconsciously think that all skunks are rabid, which makes me want to avoid them even more! They're just gross little critters...

No comments:

Post a Comment