Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chocolate Cuties



My most favorite animal is a Chocolate Labrador. This never use to be my favorite breed on dog until I got my puppy, Miley. I use to love Dalmatians, but I found out they actually aren't a very nice pet to have at all. Labs have such a fun personality. Miley is always wanting to play and be around people. She is a very nice and gentle around all my little siblings, but is very protective when the UPS man or an unfamiliar person is around, but she warms up to them after she knows they will not harm us. They're a dog for energetic owners who have a lot of time for playing and are willing to be active. I love the chocolate color of their coat, they just look so rich and cute! Also their faces are so adorable and lovable. Miley is the perfect companion, labradors are just the best pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment