Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Styles.


Monday, March 29 is usually a lazy day for most people. They get up and put sweat pants on, a t-shirt, sweatshirts, and through their hair up in a ponytail.
For me yesterday I didn't do much to my hair. I woke up and brushed my hair and put it up into a pony tail. I also used a red elastic head band put some bobby pins in my hair so the fly a ways would be all over the place.
I didn't use any products in my hair this day. I would say that this is just a pretty plain hair style cause no one said they liked it or anything cause everyone does that hair style every once in a while. Come back to see what my hair style is for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment