Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Season


Last night at 7 was the season premiere of the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I watched all of the first season but then I kind of fell behind watching the second season. I really liked the show the first year, but now I'm not that big of a fan of it. I think that it makes teen pregnancy seem like it's not that big of a deal because now there is another one of the cast members pregnant on the show. I really like that Amy and Ricky are starting to get back together. I think they make a good couple and it is probably the best for their son John. I can't believe that Adrienne and Ben are having a child now. They seem like complete opposites.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, What else do you like about watching this show? And, I don't know a lot about it.... Can you fill us in more?

    ReplyDelete