Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Favorite Movie!


If anyone has saw the movie Ladder 49 you will know exactly what I'm saying when I say that this movie is definitely an AMAZING one and unforgettable. I love it. Ladder 49 is now one of my all time favorites along with Coach Carter, Love and Basketball, The Notebook, etc. It was my first time watching it last Saturday. In the end, yes it is sad, and I can guarantee I cried more than the people that were in the movie. This movie shows the ups and downs of a spouse who has their career into fire and rescue. It is such a touching movie. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Teens, kids, and families should watch it. Some of the scenes when they show how they fight fires it could get a little scary for younger kids but it isn't too bad. I will watch this movie anytime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment