Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New day new hair style!



How often do you do your hair? There are many hair styles out there from the good looking one to the it ok one. Well I did my first hair style with a messy bun with twisted bangs. It really nothing new i did it a lot every so often. You can either braid your bangs with the bun or either find a cool different way. There are many was you can do your hair with couple hair types and a couple pins. I went for a easy simple look.

I have got a couple people say that the hair looks good and it should be done more often. I don't use any special products to do my hair just was it and hair spray it so it would give it the wet look. Also you can put a clip on flower or something in my hair to make the bun pop out more.

3 comments: