Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Food-Day One


Yesterday was a fun filled food day. In the morning I had some breakfast at school and just nibbled on some toast, didn't really appeal to me very much. Then waiting a super long time for lunch to come around I had the breading around the corn dog which is the best part because I very much dislike hot dogs. To go along with my breading I had a PB&J on white bread which filled me up somewhat.
After lunch for an afternoon snack I enjoyed myself a ritz cracker snack pack with cheese thing and got a bag of freetos from the vending machine. When school got out it was time to eat more and I headed to Karli's house and had some brownie and a cookie which was delicious and I made myself a bowl of ramen noodles. For supper I had some steak fries, a grilled cheese, and cheese and chips. For a little night time snack last night I had half of a banana.
The most wonderful thing I would have to say that I ate yesterday though would have been the steak fries. I really like french fries and they really hit the spot!

1 comment:

  1. Where are the pictures, Taylor? I think steak fries sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete