Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Last Song


Last Tuesday my friend Haley and I watched The Last Song starring Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. I needed something to do while I was waiting for my brother Riley's basketball practice to be over with. I first watched this movie when it came out in theaters in April 2010 i believe and I loved it. Sadly I did cry in it. Thankfully I haven't cried since that time. I love to rewatch it. I get so jealous in this movie of the relationship Ronnie and Will have. Ronnie comes to visit her dad in North Carolina after she graduates high school with her brother Jonah. Ronnie and Jonah's parents are divorced. This made Ronnie very upset with her parents that made her become rebellious. As the summer goes on Ronnie meets Will and they fall in love. I don't want to ruin the ending for all of the Nicholas Sparks fans of the book and the movies made from his books. I highly, highly recommend this movie. Maybe more for a girls night but all could watch.
The picture above is at the moment of the movie that Ronnie and Will tell each other they love each other. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment