Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed and links in the following posts are completed by Deuel High School students and do not necessarily reflect the views of the other students, teachers, the school board or administration of the School District. Please join in the conversation with the students as we encourage your thoughts and opinions as well. If you choose not to identify yourself, the comment may not be approved.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Food-Day Four


On Thursday morning I ate a cinnamon tastry which I wait every week for and finally I got to have one and boy was it delicious . Before lunch like almost everyday last week I ate cheese-its which is the best ultimate snack that really hits the spot. For lunch I had chips and cheese with a hot dog but I didn't eat the hotdog I gave it to Karli Hintz and I just ate the bun. I also had a PP&J so lunch was somewhat of a filler. Throughout the day after that I didn't eat to much until I went to Journalism and we had a cake and chip feast, this was probably the best food of the day because I loooove cake. After school I ate some grapes, chips, and buttered bread, I could barely eat supper because of this food, I don't think I did either. Last week was a fun food filled week and overall it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment